Small business people and solopreneurs shine in the brilliance of their own business, but not necessarily in maintenance of their WordPress website. Using social media to drive traffic to your site is one of the easiest ways to improve SEO for your business.
Are you able or interested in handling your WordPress maintenance on your own? Are you ready to create shareable graphics for your blog posts and social media? Whether the behind-the-scenes support or brand visuals, we can help.
Support can be purchased on an hourly or monthly basis. The hourly rate is $85 per hour. If you only need a couple of things done, then hourly is probably your best bet. If you’d like ongoing WordPress & Social Media support, maintenance or updates to your site, then you may want to ask about the multi-hour plan that would best fit your needs.
WordPress Site Updates and Maintenance
- Updates to WordPress, theme and plugins (depends on hosting, backup status, theme support availability)
- Install and setup new plugins (depends on hosting and backup status)
- Minor site enhancements **
- Minor CSS updates and additions**
- Publish and style new content
- Create new pages and add new menu items
- Move widgetized content
- Create custom graphics
- Edit and publish images
- Embed videos from YouTube or Vimeo
- Upload podcasts
- Upload documents
- Create and edit forms
- Monitor for and clean out comment spam
- Check for “dead links” on website
- Set up RSS feed to sync with certain mailing systems
Social Media Support
- Create social media profiles
- Create branded memes using style from website
- Post or Schedule memes or blog posts on social media
- Create Facebook cover and profile images
** = “Minor site enhancements” is defined as tasks that take no more than approximately one hour to execute. By its nature, it would not include a website redesign or hosting configuration alternations such as PHP upgrades, site redirection, etc.